Here’s a round-up of March’s more interesting phygital retail bytes:
- A convenience store with a suite of digital services such as click & collect, RFID and mobile payments, could be on the cards from Amazon, according to Re-Code.
- With the launch of Periscope by Twitter, real-time social feeds just got a whole lot more interesting for the fashion and retail industries, that are currently gearing up for digital activity around fashion week season, says Decoded Fashion.
- Tinder-commerce, integrated media campaigns and Retail Lab style phygital spaces were just some of the buzz themes at SXSW this year. Fashion&Mash and JWTIntelligence have some interesting conference takeouts.
- UK retail sales are buoyant as high street sales surge, reports the FT.
- The future of China’s luxury retail sales are HENRYs (High Earners Not Rich Yet) says Red Luxury.
- Consumers are more connected than ever through mobile, so the retail industry is in catch up mode, says The Huffington Post.